RCFL Apprentice 2022 Notification for 396 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Vacancies: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers restricted (RCF) Bombay invitations on-line applications for engagement of situation below Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for coaching at Trombay, Bombay and Thal, Raigad District. The RCF situation 2022 registration of on-line applications is endwise ordinal August 2022
RCF Apprentice Recruitment 2022 of 396 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Apprentice Recruitment Age Limit: (As on 01/04/2022)
- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 50 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules..
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Apprentice Recruitment Salary / Pay Scale:
- School pass – outs (class 5th – class 9th): ₹ 5000/- per month
- School pass – outs (class 10th ): ₹ 6000/- per month
- School pass – outs (class 12th ): ₹ 7000/- per month
- Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions): ₹ 7000/- per month
- Technician apprentices or diploma holder in any stream or sandwich course (students from degree institutions): ₹ 8000/- per month
- Graduate apprentices or degree apprentices or degree in any stream: ₹ 9000/- per month
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Apprentice: Any Graduate degree / B.Com / BBA. Basic English Knowledge.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice: Passed 10th class / Matric examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process:
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
- Documents Verification.
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 1000/- plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the post of Management Trainee are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Female category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode using Internet banking or Credit / Debit Card.
How to Apply Apprentice Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through RCF Limited official website (www.rcfltd.com) from 30th July 2022.
- The candidates should upload Photograph, Signature and scanned copy qualification & experience documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 14/08/2022 up to 5:00 PM. For any queries email to [email protected]