2000 State Bank of India has recently published recruitment details for SBI recruitment 2023 for 2000 posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the recruitment in can apply through Apply Online .
Candidates can download full advertisement details and application form, from Official Website https://www.sbi.co.in/ We are committed to provide all government Recruitment Details on https://rojgarnoukari.com/ to bring you information like total Posts, eligibility criteria, salary and perks etc.All information given below related this recruitment:
This article contains all the information on the SBI recruitment 2023. Let us inform you that the State Bank of India has released a notification for unemployed applicants who have completed grades Applicants must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification approved by the Central Government. Candidates in their final year/semester of graduation can apply provisionally but must provide proof of graduation completion by December 31, 2023, if called for an interview. Those with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificates should have passed the IDD by December 31, 2023. Candidates with qualifications in fields like Medicine, Engineering, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, and others are also eligible to apply.in the SBI. Qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications by the deadline 27-09-2023 using the departments recommended method.
Notification of SBI recruitment 2023 Details of State Bank of India Vacancy in 2023
|Name Of Administration
|State Bank of India
|Name Of Field
|Number Of Post
|Central Government Jobs/State Government Jobs
Recruitment Details –
The Central Recruitment & Promotion Department of the State Bank of India (SBI), located in Mumbai, has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) positions.
Individuals who are keen on the vacancy particulars and have met all the eligibility requirements are encouraged to peruse the notification and submit their applications online. posts
Age Criteria –
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Candidates should have a date of birth falling between April 2, 1993, and April 1, 2002, inclusive of both dates.
- Age relaxation is granted to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in accordance with the prescribed rules.
Educational Education –
Candidates should have done Applicants must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification approved by the Central Government.
Candidates in their final year/semester of graduation can apply provisionally but must provide proof of graduation completion by December 31, 2023, if called for an interview.
Those with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificates should have passed the IDD by December 31, 2023. Candidates with qualifications in fields like Medicine, Engineering, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, and others are also eligible to apply.
or its equivalent Education from a recognized university. For Post Wise Education Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Process –
All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview Written Exam, Interview .
Pay Scale –
Currently, the initial basic pay is set at 41,960/-, .
Application Fee –
For General, EWC, OBC categories, the application fee, including intimation charges, is Rs. 750/-
For SC/ST/PWD candidates, there is no application fee.
Payment can be made online through Debit/Credit Card and Internet Banking.
|How to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2023
|Candidates can apply easily by following the instructions given below
|1. For Apply In.SBI Recruitment 2023 First Log on to Official
|2.Candidate Read the Notification Carefully then Apply the Vacancies Application Form
|3.The applicant must satisfy themselves before filing an Apply Onlineapplication that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for the post
|4. Candidates are required to download application Form and then fill the application form.
|5. After clicking on the submission button you are asked for fee payment (if any), choose the appropriate method to pay the application fee and take a final print out of the application form and payment receipt.
|6. Candidates are required to send printout of their filled application along with other documents by post or by hand, on given Address .
|7. Application can be submitted only till the last date of submission of application 27-09-2023
Important Dates –
- Starting date for online applications and editing/modification: September 7, 2023
- Last date for online application submission and fee payment: September 27, 2023
- Download of online preliminary examination call letters: Starting from the second week of October 2023
- Online Preliminary Examination (Phase I): November 2023
- Declaration of preliminary examination results: November/December 2023
- Download of main examination call letters: November/December 2023
- Online Main Examination (Phase II): December 2023/January 2024
- Declaration of main examination results: December 2023/January 2024
- Download of Phase-III call letters: January/February 2024
- Phase-III (Psychometric Test, Interview & Group Exercise): January/February 2024
- Declaration of final results: February/March 2024
Pre-examination training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: Starting from the first week of October 2023
- Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: Starting from the second week of October 2023
SBI Recruitment 2023 Please note that these dates are subject to change, and candidates should regularly check the official notifications and website for any updates or modifications to the schedule